Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Look Out Indy - I'm Going to Women of Faith

I've attended Women of Faith many times. However, two years ago Women of Faith stopped coming to the St. Louis area. The other dates and cities just hadn't worked out for me. While Indianapolis is close, it is on the first day of school. What teacher misses the first day of school - right? Well, this year this teacher is. As part of Book Sneeze, I will be attending and blogging about my Women of Faith experience. If you've never attended Women of Faith, you are missing out. If you can't attend an event, then I urge you to purchase the DVDs, gather some women from your church together and hold your own mini-conference in your living room. Thanks to Book Sneeze, Women of Faith, and my school for letting me use a personal day on the first day possible. I promise I will be a better teacher for it - a weekend with Women of Faith has a way of making you smile for months to come.



No comments: